- Latest drilling intercepted 5m at 6.41g/t gold and 5m at 5.09g/t gold
- Drilling in 2017 intercepted 2m at 5.5g/t gold and 1m at 4.62g/t gold
- Historic bedrock samples high grade: up to 57g/t Au
- Historic drill core assay returned 51g/t Au over 25cm
- New gold bearing structures discovered
The ground has been secured with an Option Agreement from the Crown Estate. Ground investigations have confirmed historic gold localities and discovered new targets. Two main areas of interest include the East and West anomalies at Fore Burn.
Five drill holes were drilled in late 2017 to confirm historic gold grades obtained in core. A further 8 holes were drilled from 2018 into 2019 targeting geophysical anomalies. Further drilling is being planned for 2020.