skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Gavin Berkenheger CGeol EurGeol – Managing Director – Gavin is an exploration geologist with over 13 years experience. He specialises in early stage exploration specifically gold. His previous role was Operations Manager at the Curraghinalt Gold Deposit in Northern Ireland, where he assisted in the expansion of the inferred gold resource of 1.1M/oz to 2.7M/oz.
- David Horgan – Director Director of AIM listed oil explorer Petrel Resources Plc and former director of African Diamonds Plc; sold to Lucara Diamonds for $100m. Holds a Law degree from Cambridge and an MBA from Harvard. Twenty years of exploration experience.
- Jim Finn – Finance Director 20 years African resource company experience. Holds qualifications in finance and accounting. A director of a number of resource and industrial ventures. A director of Cooley Whiskey which was sold to Beam for $95m. Has led the listing procedure for ten AIM companies.
- Raymond Keenan – Director Raymond is an expert prospector with 30 years experience in the mineral exploration industry. His previous directorship was with an Irish based consultancy firm. Raymond has a wealth of knowledge of the UK and Ireland’s mineral potential.
- Marc Sale AusIMM – Director – Marc is a corporate professional predominately in the precious and base metal industry with 30 years of experience. He has held directorships of several exploration companies over the past 15 years. He was recently a Technical Director of a UK listed gold mining company.